As the snow continues to melt on the roadway and the warm weather starts to set in; you will notice potholes on the roads which are unavoidable, no matter what road you are travelling the damage to your car from potholes can be severe and dangerous.
If at all possible avoid a pothole and if you hit a pothole it can be quite damaging to your tires, suspension and wheel alignment. Pothole damage will allow for premature tire wear, and cause other suspension and steering issues which leads to unforeseen expenses on repairs.
Here are a few things to check to avoid problems with your vehicle:
• Does your car pull to one side?
• Turn off your radio and listen for odd noises, rattles and vibrations.
• Do you find yourself holding the steering wheel to one side?
• Does the car want to drift to one side on its own?
• Is the steering wheel off center?
• MOST IMPORTANT-Walk around your car and look for any signs of damage.
If you notice any of these signs, please have your car inspected by a trained GM Certified Technician at Audia Chevrolet. Call for an appointment at 845-677-6220; Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Check Alignment, Steering and Suspension parts
• Tire rotation and balance, Check all Tires and Wheels for damage
• Inspect undercarriage for pothole and winter-related damage
Total Inspection Cost $69.95