Wednesday, January 30, 2013
The Impala has been a legend for decades, but now we have our sights set on the future. The 2014 Impala is totally redesigned, aggressively refined, unlike anything you seen before, and coming to Audia Chevrolet this spring. What part are you most excited about?
The All New 2014 Impala Revealed!
Monday, January 28, 2013
As winter storms continue to hit the Hudson Valley Region; it's important to review some tips on driving in such conditions.
1. Ensure your washer fluid is filled.
2. Make sure the defroster is working properly.
3. When driving, turn slowly and avoid unnecessary lane changing in precipitation or on slick roads.
4. If the car starts to slide, turn the car into the direction of the slide and take your foot off the brake.
If you are driving slowly, this measure will help you stop sliding and regain control of the car.
5. Watch for pedestrians. This becomes very important because they may choose to walk or stand
in the street if the sidewalk is covered with snow or ice.
6. Slow down and please ensure everyone is wearing their seat belt.
7. If you live in the snow belt, consider applying chains or snow tires. They help you gain and
8, Pack your car with a blanket, shovel, flares, small bag of sand or kitty litter, batteries and
9. Packing food and water in your car is also a great idea if you're travelling long distances.
These tips and more can be found on our blog along with our Service Specials
Thursday, January 17, 2013
Anyone that lives in the country at one point or another has experienced rodent damage in their vehicle, from chewing wires to taking up nesting in their air filter and heater system" It has caused major displeasure in the operation of your motor vehicle. Customers have tried everything from moth balls to electronic traps
Now available at Audia Chevrolet parts counter and receive free placement in key areas of your vehicle. Click here to learn more about "Fresh Cab".
at 12:59 PM